Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blog Post 1

I am Meghan Harbuck and I am from Jackson Alabama which is about an hour north of Mobile. I moved and attended Baker high school here in Mobile. I played softball for the Baker Honeybees which led to my receiving a scholarship to the University of Southern Miss to play softball. After one year I missed home and decided to leave and come play st USA where I have been ever since. I am in my senior year now and still love it even though I am not an athlete anymore.

I am apart of a family of four children. I am the oldest of three brothers which has been interesting. I am very close with my whole family including my grandparents. My family is one of my biggest passions along with being involved and working out. I have decided to be an educator because I have a passion for children and for education. Both of my parents are administrators in education.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Meghan! I enjoyed your about me blog. I am from a family of four children as well, three brothers at that. I am the third child. I played a little bit of softball when I was growing up, good for you to have gotten a scholarship! I can relate to you, I am very close with all of my family as well. I think it is one of the most important things in life. Being passionate about children couldn't be a better reason to become an educator. If you love you job, you will never work a day in you're life. I hope you have a good semester and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Meghan, I was just surfing some of my classmates blogs and recognized your name. I went to Satsuma High School. Your dad was my Asst. Principal. He would always talk about you and how good you were at softball . I played basketball and just decided that I was tired... Tell your dad I said hello.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete