Friday, December 10, 2010

Summary Post C4T Teacher #4

Tweety 010 Pictures, Images and Photos

C4T Summary Post for John T. Spencer-

My teacher #4 was Mr. Spencer and I thoroughly found his blog to be intriguing. He has a different, yet interesting way of looking at technology and how we, as humans, are accepting it. He suggests different points on view towards technology as if to give his readers the opportunity to see the given issue from both sides of an argument. Although, I think he is for technology and appreciative of technology I also think that he values the opinions of those who do not agree with him. It is obvious that Mr. Spencer is an intelligent man and has put a lot of thought into his individual posts. Each one has left me in a state of deep thinking that I appreciate. He values his job as a teacher and understands its importance. He also looks for ways around the normal standards of curriculum to help students who have personal problems or adjustments to make and haven't been able to find anything that works. He is a model teacher. I enjoyed reading Mr. Spencer's blog posts and I value his opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment