Sunday, November 7, 2010

Summary Post C4K comments 3-7

School-bus Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment #3

Semi is a student in 3rd grade at Pt England School in New Zealand. Semi posted on his classroom blog by creating a video on his own and also recorded his voice onto the video. I thought it was very interesting to see how students are learning even in other countries. All over the world students are using technology to advance their knowledge. Semi's video was very creative and very well put together using technology, especially for a THIRD grader. I was very impressed with his work!

Comment #4

Brodie is a sixth grade student that regularly posts on his middle school blog. Although I didn't comment on all of his posts, I noticed that all of them are very educational. I could definately tell that Brodie was a bright young man. The post I commented on was a post on the Antarctic Stations, which I had no prior knowledge of before reading. It was a learning experience for me to read his post. the post lists all of the Antarctic stations and gives a brief discription of each mostly covering location and purpose. You can really tell that Brodie did some research on the subject. I thoroughly enjoyed reading his post.

Comment #5

Jake is a seventh grader who regularly posts onto his middle school blog. Like Brodie, I could tell that Jake was frequently using the internet to post all kinds of htings such as educational information or just posts about how he was doing or what his personal interests were. On his post that I commented on, Jake talked about his football team that he was a part of. He seems to be trying to win over support for his team by letting his readers know how successful his team was. They were the number one team in his division and had already beaten the number two team so he thought they would have smooth sailing. I'm sure his team went all the way!

Comment #6

Lucas H. is a sixth grader that I had the priviledge of reading his blog. I commented on a post of his that described a vacation that he had gone on to Frankenmuth, Michigan. He told me all about two water slides that were located at the hotel he was staying in. Another part of the trip that stood out to him was the smell of fudge when he walked outside. He later made a trip downtown and found some fudge that he thoroughly enjoyed. He also describes a store, Bronners, which he thought looked like Santa's workshop. I love how Lucas uses blogging to write about things that interest him.

Comment #7

My seventh comment was left on Mr. McCLung's classroom blog for a particular post on a race that his students had recently been apart of and been very successful. I thought it was awesome that he supported his students so much! I think it is a great idea for teachers to put posts like these where they are available to students, parents, teachers, and anyone else involved in the community. Mr. McClung was very proud of his students and certainly let them know how proud he was by posting a blog based on their success.

1 comment:

  1. i really like your blog,its very creative.Hi im a fifth grade student from Tucson,Arizona. My name is Kaylani and your class should come check out our blog some day it www.onlineroom25online.com please com check it out and leave a comment please

    ReplyDelete