Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blog Assignment #9

Equipment available for checkout: Gateway Laptop Pictures, Images and Photos
"What I've learned in EDM310"
I have thoroughly enjoyed being apart of this class this Fall semester. I feel as though I have discovered so many new things about the internet and technology that I did not already know. I am very excited and passionate about being a teacher one day and this class has provided me with so much useful information and new tools that I plan to incorporate into my classroom. I have also used many different networks that are available on the internet that I have never used before such as twitter and skype. I find them enjoyable and plan to continue to use them even after I am done with EDM310. These different networks are used for many different things, but also can be so useful in teaching education. The most important thing I think I have learned from this class is that technology is growing everyday and as teachers, we have to keep up with the world around us in order to affectively teach. We also should always explore the new ideas and tools available to us so that we can continue to learn and grown along with out students.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meghan
    I agree with your thoughts on EDM 310. I have definitely learned a lot about technology and how to use it in the classroom. Are there any items in particular that we have discussed that you plan to use in your classroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reflection Meghan! What did you think about what Mr. McClung had to say? SS

    ReplyDelete