Sunday, October 10, 2010

My PLN

School Books Pictures, Images and Photos
I have learned a great amount of information in this class. I have learned more about the internet than I knew before and can now I feel I can effectively use more technology in my classroom as a teacher. I have learned how to use TimeToast and I have also learned how to use and make podcasts for a better learning experience. I think that blogging has been the biggest part of this class and has been very useful. I think we can all learn through everything we have done in this class, but to also read how others view and think of what we have done can be very interesting. It can also help you discover things you may have missed before. Children of all ages, which I have seen with my own eyes now, can blog and make podcasts. These are great learning tools that I plan to use in my own classroom in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment