Sunday, October 10, 2010

C4T Summary #2

For my C4T Assignment #2 I commented on teachernz's latest post on her blog, What Now? What Next? So What? Her post was a video that discussed Web 3.0 and all the things that will be made possible through it. Web 3.0 is going to basically make our lives a lot easier and a lot more personal. Music sites will apparently be able to already know what type of music we like and suggest music to us based on information about us on other sites. Different sites will all be linked together and using information to perform at better, faster, and more convenient rates. Another feature of web 3.0 that was discussed was that websites are going to be able to offer you products to buy based on other people buying the same product that have your same interests. This is all just unbelievable and extreme. It makes me wonder what is to come after web 3.0. This technology will be incredible for all people and I know that as an educator I will find ways to use web 3.0 in the classroom to better educate my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment